10 Things About Me
1. I am a Libra.
2. I love to cook and bake.
3. I love shopping at Whole Foods Market – which is appropriate given that we are going to be eating a lot of vegetables come April Fool’s Day!
4. I love shopping! Not just at Whole Foods Market, anywhere, anytime, anything. I’m a shopaholic.
5. I am a mother (of two amazingly bright children).
6. I am a wife (of a man who is a dream).
7. I am a sister, daughter, niece, cousin, granddaughter and sister-in-law.
8. I spent a summer driving a forklift at Kodak and find this so interesting, I still put it on my resume.
9. I worked in publishing for a while and spent many an afternoon with Dennis Lee, Gordon Lightfoot and Farley Mowat.
10. When I was 17, I spent a summer in Italy. The only food I can remember eating there was meatless. And when I was 21, I spent a semester in England. The food I can remember eating there was not worth mentioning ever again.